Heart Carabiner Keychain Review
With the Heart Carabiner Keychain, your heart will always be close by. Literally.
WholsaleKeychain.com makes this lovely Heart Carbiner Keychain that I was lucky enough to get a chance to review.
This sturdy Heart Carabiner Keychain measures approximately 2.5″ high by 2.5″ wide.
And despite the look of this keychain, it’s super light, so you won’t be weighed down by a heavy keycahin (along with all your keys).
My favorite feature of the Heart Carabiner Keychain is that it easily opens up and can hook onto anything – your purse, belt loop, backpack, etc.
Even though this keycahin is great for casual, everyday use, I think these Heart Carabiner Keychains would make great wedding favors or even party favors. Maybe for a Valentine’s Day party?
You can purchase the Heart Carabiner Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com along with a wide selection of other keychains.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Winter Wonder Week is a week long giveaway hop event that is being organized by Parent Palace, Oh My Gosh Beck and Randomosity to increase your followers and offer readers many chances at great prizes just in time for the holidays. There will be multiple grand prize drawings for cash and prizes at the end of the event as well.
- Gain New Followers.
- Increase Your Exposure.
- Meet other great bloggers and make new friends.
- It will be fun! Everyone loves winning stuff and you are able to enter others giveaways.
- We’re doing the hard work for you! We have already started promoting the event, and will continue to do so until the ends. We’re also finding sponsors interested in helping you with giveaway prizes.
- All participating blogs must host a giveaway for a product of at least a $25.00 value (if you need help finding a sponsor, please let me know. You can also sponsor yourself with gift cards and/or PayPal prizes.)
- All participating blogs are required to abide by all FTC & Facebook rules and guidelines (if you are not familiar with these, let me know I’ll help.)
- All participating blogs should limit their mandatory entries to 1 or 2. We don’t want our readers having to jump through major loopholes, and they don’t want to either.
The Fine Print:
- There is a $5.00 non refundable fee for blogs to participate in this event. This fee is to ensure participation and will go towards the cash grand prizes. Payments can be sent via PayPal to email@example.com or if other arrangements need to be made, please just let us know.
- There is a Facebook setup to help keep everyone updated and connected on what’s going on. Feel free to request access: Winter Wonder Week Facebook Group
- We ask that participating blogs grab the button for the event and have it in place at least 2 weeks in advance to give visitors the heads up on the event. You may also want to create a blog post about the event to get your readers interested, and gain even more exposure!
Sign up using the form below:
I attended my first Twitter party just a couple days ago and ended up winning one of the prizes — a $25 VISA gift card! So now I’m a little Twitter Party-happy. Here’s one that’s coming up on Thursday. Mark your calendars and see you there!
What: P&G Game Time: Tackling the Past Twitter Party
When: Thursday, September 1, 2011 from 3:00-4:00PM EST
Why: Talk about P&G’s new movie Game Time: Tackling the Past and family movie night themes
Pre-Prizes: Two people will win $50 gift codes
Prizes: Six people will win $50 gift codes
Questions?: Contact Matt M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit: http://www.momcentral.com/blogs/the-debroff-debrief/youre-invited-pg-family-movie-twitter-party
Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@ohmygoshbeck) and say “Hi!” if you’re going to be there!
I heart The Big Bang Theory. However, the only reason I started watching it was because I once dated a geek who was totally into the show. I’m not sure if he was really a true geek or just a wanna-be geek. I should’ve known that we weren’t meant for each other when he sent me a text one day asking if I liked comic books. I answered back that they weren’t really my thing to which he replied, “Like comic books. I’ll like you better.” Yeah, no thanks.
Anyway, the relationship didn’t last, but my obsession with The Big Bang Theory did. I love how even though the characters are supposed to be some of the brightest minds, they have their flaws as well. They’re all a little, okay more than a little socially awkward and it’s only been through Penny’s help and her befriending them that they’ve begun to act more… normal. It’s hilarious when Penny tries to help them with dating or any kind of normal activity. I especially love watching Penny and Sheldon interact since they’re complete opposites.
If you need to get your fix of The Big Bang Theory you can buy the The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-Ray) Blu-ray today at http://bit.ly/nXVJHe.
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD.
Cooking With Thas is one of my wonderful Spa for Ma sponsors!
Have you checked out her blog yet? Just a warning, if you head over make sure it’s not an empty stomach because you’ll want everything you see. I love her food blog – so many delicious looking recipes and posts.
Cooking With Thas is sponsoring a Rachael Ray cookbook in the Spa for Ma giveaway! But guess what? She has an aweosme giveaway going on right now that you are not going to want to miss!
You can win a bundle of four amazing cookbooks valued at $100!
The cookbooks in this giveaway are:
- Plate to Pixel
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Hungry Girl 300 Under 300
- The Everything Indian Cookbook.
Click here to enter this amazing cookbook giveaway now!