There’s something about the combination of caramel coated popcorn and peanuts that make Cracker Jack the perfect All-American snack. Whether you’re enjoying them at a baseball game or at home, they take you back to a simpler time when you opened every box or bag with anticipation to see what prize was waiting for you inside.
The saltiness & sweetness make Cracker Jack an ideal ingredient to use in treats like cupcakes, ice cream sundaes and even milkshakes. Or you can just whip up a batch of homemade Cracker Jack popcorn in your own kitchen.
Here are 10 dessert recipes that use Cracker Jack that you will absolutely love. Enjoy!
- Homemade Cracker Jack Popcorn // The Frugal Girls
- Cracker Jack Cupcakes // Suitcases & Sweets
- Cracker Jack Apple Crisp // Sweet Salty Spicy
- Cracker Jack Milkshake // Sugar and Charm
- Cracker Jack Popcorn Balls // Ma, What’s For Dinner?
- Cracker Jack Ice Cream Sundae // In Erika’s Kitchen
- Cracker Jacks Gone Wild // Just a Pinch Recipes
- Cracker Jack Chocolate Chunk Cookies // The Baker Upstairs
- Peanut Butter & Cracker Jack Cookies // Sugar & All The Fixins
- Kettle Corn Cracker Jack Brown Butter Marshmallow Bars with Sea Salt // The Kitchy Kitchen
Now it’s your turn – which Cracker Jack dessert recipe will you try first?