Here’s an awesome deal for new moms! Right now on thredUP, you can sign up for a free account and select & send a box of baby clothes (Newborn to 6 months) to a new mom for FREE. You don’t even have to pay shipping.
Read on to find out how you can send a box of free baby clothes to a new mom that you know!
1. Sign up for a free account on thredUP here. You will automatically be given $5 in credit just for signing up!
2. Search through the boxes on thredUP by gender, size and even brands. For this deal to work you must select one that has the pacifier symbol next to it.
3. Once you find a box you like, click on Complete Purchase.
4. Next select the option “For a new mom”
5. Fill in the new mom’s information including name, email and address – so have these ready.
6. Complete the purchase. You will be deducted $2.95 of your credit to send the box to your new mom friend.
7 That’s it! Let your friend know that the box is on the way!
You can send this free box to any new or expectant mom in your life – a sister, friend, church member, co-worker! There might be someone in your life who could really use the baby clothes, so don’t hesitate to send them a box.
I love thredUP because it’s such a great way to swap clothes with other moms. If you look through the boxes listed you will see that many of the items have only been worn a few times, some were never worn at all! If you have baby clothes that your child has outgrown, this is a great way to swap that clothes for some that your child can wear in their new size.
This post contains affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site. Thanks!